Congratulations to both the boys and girls squads on another successful day in the field and on the track. If there are any questions about your marks, please speak to one of the coaches.
Results on Athletic.net
Lawrie’s Inglemoor Photo Galleries:
Throws Photo Gallery:
Pole Vault Photo Gallery
It’s that time again! The Spring 2017 Brooks Outlet Truck Load Sale starts Friday April 14th and goes through Saturday April 15th. The sale is two days only. The sale is at a new location and has adjusted hours. Please read all of the following details.
- New location (Same as last Spring):
Canyon Park Junior High School Gym (About 1 mile from store)
23723 23rd Ave. SE
Bothell, WA 98021 Store ph: 425-402-1632
Friday (4/14) 9am-6pm
Saturday (4/15) 9am-5pm
- All sale products will be at the school, and the store itself will be closed during the sale
- Friday only: There will be a Shuttle (28 passengers) that will be going back and forth between the store parking lot and the school. If you drive by the school and cannot find parking on the campus or nearby please feel free to park at the Outlet and take the shuttle. It should leave every 20 min or so and will start running at 8am.
- The store will be closed Thursday (4/13) the day before the sale for prep and Monday (4/17) the day after the sale for clean-up.
- We are closed on Easter Sunday 4/16.
- We will not be answering the store phone during the sale or on the days we are closed for prep and clean-up.
- There will be shoes, socks, apparel, and accessories while supplies last.
- ALL SALES FINAL by the end of sale on 4/15 at 5pm.
- Sale transactions will only be made in person at the event. Our store policy is to never take credit cards or process an order over the phone at any time. We appreciate your understanding.
Congratulations to both teams yesterday! The team competed very well.
Meet results can be found here:
Issaquah vs. Skyline results
Photos courtesy of Megan Haas
Photos courtesy of Sobia Khan
Remember that there is no practice today, Friday. Have a restful Spring Break everyone.